HTML5 is here, and with it, web applications take on a power, ease, scalability, and responsiveness like never before. In this book, developers will learn how to use the latest cutting-edge HTML5 web technology—available in the most recent versions of modern browsers—to build web applications with unparalleled functionality, speed, and responsiveness.
- Explains how you can create real-time HTML5 applications that tap the full potential of modern browsers
- Provides practical, real-world examples of HTML5 features in action
- Shows which HTML5 features are supported in current browsers
- Covers all the new HTML5 APIs to get you up to speed quickly with HTML5
What you’ll learn
- How the HTML5 specification has evolved
- How to develop cutting-edge web applications using new HTML5 features like WebSockets, Geolocation, Web Storage, Canvas, and Audio and Video.
- Which features are available in browsers today
Who is this book for?
This book is for web designers and developers who want to use the latest cutting-edge technology available in current browsers; developers who want to create dynamic, HTML5 web applications; and developers who want to know which HTML5 features are supported in current browsers.
List Price: $ 35.99