Nokia E63-2 Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, Media Player, and MicroSD Slot–U.S. Version with Warranty (Ruby Red)
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
- U.S. version unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and US 3G compatibility via 850/1900 UMTS/HSDPA plus GPRS/EDGE data capabilities
- Access to corporate/personal email; QWERTY keyboard; Wi-Fi networking; Bluetooth stereo music; 2-megapixel camera/camcorder
- Up to 11 hours of talk time, up to 430 hours (18 days) of standby time
- What’s in the Box: handset, battery, charger, wired headset, user and quick start guides
Nokia E63 with Red finish, NAM Qwerty Smart Phone Unlocked Camera, Email, WIFI, VOIP.Designed for people who need to manage their business and personal lives equally well, the Nokia E63 is a more affordable sibling of the popular E71 mobile phone and it includes many of the same features, but in a plastic case rather than metal. With the E63, you’ll be able to easily stay on top of your email inbox with a full QWERTY keyboard and support for corporate communication via Microsoft Exchange. It’s ready to run on 3G networks in the U.S. (850/1900 MHz UMTS), enabling fast downloads and streaming multimedia while on the go.
Enjoy access to all your email–personal and corporate–as well as text and instant messaging.
The 2-megapixel camera includes an LED flash and video capture capabilities for clips up to 1 hour in length.
It includes integrated Wi-Fi connectivity (802.11b/g) for accessing open networks at work, at home, and on the road, as well as connecting to Voice over IP (VoIP) internet telephony services. Other features include a 2-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth for handsfree devices and stereo music streaming, MicroSD memory expansion (up to 8 GB), built-in Nokia Maps application, 3.5mm headset jack, and up to 10.5 hours of talk time on standard GSM networks.
This unlocked cell phone can be used with a GSM network service provider and it provides quad-band connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz). It does not come with a SIM card, and requires that you provide a SIM card for usage with your selected service provider. This phone comes with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
Additionally, this version of the E63 (E63-2) can be paired with 850/1900 MHz UMTS 3G networks in the United States. When paired with a compatible 3G network, you’ll enjoy a high-speed connection offering a variety of feature-rich wireless services–from data connectivity to your office to multimedia streaming, and take advantage of simultaneous voice and data services. In areas in the U.S. not served by a 3G network, or in foreign territories, you’ll continue to receive data service via EDGE network (depending on network compatibility).
As stylish as it is functional, the Nokia E63 sports a 2.4-inch LCD screen with 320 x 240-pixel resolution and support for 16 million colors. The full QWERTY keyboard makes it easy to compose and respond to email with just one hand. It features intelligent input with auto-completion, auto-correction, and learning capability for fast and error-free typing. The Nokia E63 also has the ability to switch modes with a single key press–switching from a view of corporate email, appointments, and intranet data, to a personal mode with a picture of friends, personal email, and shortcuts to favorite hobby blogs or websites. This phone has a 110 MB internal memory, which can be expanded via optional MicroSD memory cards (up to 8 GB in size).
The Nokia E63 comes fully equipped for easy-to-install and easy-to-use professional and personal email. People who use Microsoft Exchange at work can access their email using the Mail for Exchange mobile email client, which comes pre-loaded. You’ll enjoy reliable real-time access to your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks, and be able to download attachments in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or PDF files directly to the device.
The Nokia E63 also supports email accounts from more than a thousand Internet service providers (ISPs) around the world, as well as Gmail, Yahoo! mail, and Hotmail. Additionally, it supports the Nokia Intellisync Wireless Email solution, as well as third party email solutions like System Seven and Visto Mobile.
Hands-free communication is easy thanks to the integrated speakerphone. This phone also provides Bluetooth wireless connectivity (version 2.0), and includes profiles for the communication headset, handsfree car kits, and file transfer. With the A2DP Bluetooth profile, you can stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones. You can connect your laptop (either via Bluetooth or wired USB) and enjoy dial-up networking–surf the Internet, send email, and access files from a server (additional charges or subscription applicable).
In addition to its messaging capabilities, the E63 features a 2-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth stereo music streaming, and MicroSD expansion up to 8 GB.
The 2-megapixel camera (1600 x 1200-pixel maximum resolution) offers a wealth of features, including a digital zoom, LED flash, white balance modes, and a self timer. The phone can capture video clips up to 320 x 240 pixels (at 15 frames per second) at up to one hour in length, and it offers several adjustments including scene and white balance.
Take your media with you when you’re out on the go. With the built-in RealPlayer software, you can stream and download your favorite content onto the phone and gain access to the latest news, sports, and entertainment updates. Or sync up with your PC and play the music and movies stored on your hard drive. It’s compatible with a wide variety of digital audio formats (including MP3, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, and WMA), so you can listen to your favorite radio programs via the integrated FM radio.
View web pages as they were originally intended with the integrated Nokia Web Browser, which enables you to zoom out to a full screen view of the entire page using the Mini Map feature. Find the section you want and then zoom in to the content you need. The text instantly adjusts to the size of your screen. The browser also keeps a history of your browsing so you can quickly get back to where you started.
Other features include:
- Email support: IMAP4, Mail for Exchange, POP3, SMTP, IMAP IDLE, attachments
- Messaging support: SMS, MMS
- Instant messaging with Presence-enhanced contacts
- 110 MB internal dynamic memory; MicroSD expansion support to 8 GB
- Applications include PDF Viewer, Quickoffice (Quickword, Quickpoint, Quicksheet), ZIP Manager, Nokia Maps, Flash Lite 3.0
- Speaker dependent and speaker independent voice dialing
- Intelligent input with auto-completion, auto-correction, and learning capability
- Micro-USB connector, full-speed
- Support for local and remote SyncML synchronisation, iSync, Intellisync, ActiveSync
- FM radio (required wired headset to be attached)
- Ovi Files service allows you to remotely manage and share files stored on a PC, even when the PC is switched off
- Compatible with HSCSD (High-Speed Circuit Switched Data)
- Bluetooth version 2.0 with the following profiles: A2DP (stereo music streaming), AVRC (remote control), HFP (hands-free car kits), HSP (communication headsets), BIP (for sending images to another device), DUN (dial-up networking), FTP (file transfer), OPP (object push for business cards, calendar items, and pictures), SPP (serial port profile)
The Nokia E63 weighs 4.44 ounces and measures 2.32 x 4.45 x 0,51 inches. Its 1500 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 11 hours of GSM talk time (4.7 hours on 3G), and up to 18 days of GSM standby time (20 days on 3G). It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as 850/1900 MHz 3G networks.
What’s in the Box
Nokia E63, battery (BP-4L), charger (AC-8U), wired headset (WH-102), user guide, quick start guide, and other documentation
List Price: $ 279.00