- Complete Low-Cost Kit for Evaluation and Development of STR91xF applications.
- STR9-comStick with STR912F featuring ARM966E RISC core up to 96 MHz, 512 + 32Kbytes Flash and 96Kbytes RAM; 10/100 Ethernet, USB 2.0 full speed connectors for demo/user application.
- Evaluation features for CAN, UART, ADC, In-circuit debugging/programming via dedicated USB connector; Complete Hitex toolchain: HiTOP5 for programming and debugging, GNU C/C++ compiler for ARM (no code size limit).
- C source code for all evaluation applications and libraries including: Embedded web server with uIP TCP/IP; USB mouse; Vectored interrupt controller and timer; ADC and I/Os; CAN monitor and generator; STR9 library from STMicroelectronics.
- Full documentation including Quick start guide and Hitex’s “STR9 insiders guides”; Web links for updates, FAQs and information.
ST Microelectronics offers a complete tool line, tailored to the STR9-COMSTICK Complete Low-Cost Kit for Evaluation and Development of STR91xF applications. The STR9-comStick is a complete, low-cost evaluation and development package that provides a fast and easy introduction to the networking features of ST’s ARM966E corebased STR9 family of microcontrollers. It is specifically designed to help application designers learn about STR9 features supporting 10/100 Ethernet, USB 2.0 full speed and CAN connectivity. The STR9-comStick includes several sample applications implementing device peripherals (Ethernet, USB, CAN, ADC, …) plus a web server application so that users can explore networking of embedded applications with the STR9. The C source code for all sample applications is provided so that users can modify them, and then rebuild and debug the application. The software package includes an unlimited Hitex toolchain tailored to the STR9-comStick. Software tools include an unlimited GNU C/C++ compiler for ARM to build/rebuild the sample applications and Hitex HiTOP5 development environment for code editing, device programming and application debugging. For programming the STR912F and debugging applications, the STR9-comStick connects to a host PC via a dedicated USB port. Application power is also provided via the USB connection with the host PC.
List Price: $ 137.68