- Intel EXPI9301CTBLK PRO/1000 CT Desktop Adapter PCI Express Bulk.
- For PCs with PCI Express (PCIe) slots, the Intel Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter offers the newest technology for maximizing system performance and increasing end-user productivity.
- Teaming support and an array of other advanced features enable customers to utilize this adapter as an entry-level server adapter as well.
- Features — Intel I/O Acceleration Technology (I/OAT), Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq).
- Software Included — Intel PROSet.Peripheral / Interface Devices — PCIe slot.
Specifically, the Intel Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter uses auto-negotiation to ensure the adapter runs at the highest available network speed (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps), and it maintains full bandwidth capacity with the dedicated bandwidth of a PCI Express input/output (I/O) bus to provide connectivity you can count on.Based on the low-power Intel Gigabit Ethernet Controller, this desktop adapter offers optimal performance in a low-cost, low-power, compact profile. Reminder: CPU, Memory, Systems, Notebooks, and Software products are not returnable for Credit.Condition and terms : A 15 days from date of invoice; during first 7 days no restocking fee will be charged in most cases, provided item(s) are returned as new, unopened, complete and in re-sellable condition. After 7 days a 15% restocking fee will apply.Damage items must be reported to us within 2 business days of receipt.
List Price: $ 79.88