- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20kHz^Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz and 48kHz^Inlcudes USB cable, desktop stand and carrying case^No Special Drivers Required^Mac and PC Compatible
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20kHz; Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz and 48kHz; Inlcudes USB cable, desktop stand and carrying case
- No Special Drivers Required; Mac and PC Compatible
MARSHALL MXL-STUDIO ONE USB STUDIO ONE DESKTOP RECORDING KITPROFESSIONAL QUALITY RECORDINGS OF VOCALS & INSTRUMENTS DIRECTLY INTO COMPUTER; VERSATILE AUDIO TOOLKIT FOR PODCASTING, INTERNET RADIO, DIGITAL MUSIC, SKYPE CALLS, VOICE-OVER ;RECORDINGS & SOUND EFFECTS; INCLUDES HARD CARRYING CASE, TRIPOD STAND, USB CABLE, MANUAL & CLEANING CLOTHEnjoy professional quality recordings of vocals and instruments saved directly to your computer with the MXL Studio 1 USB microphone. Offering easy plug-and-play usability with both PC and Mac, the portable Studio 1 condenser mic is a great choice for musicians, vocalists, podcasters, internet radio, digital music, voice-over recordings and sound effects.
To get started using it, just simply plug the mic into a laptop or desktop computer through a standard USB port–no mixers, preamps or other expensive studio gear required.
Using the best of both analog and digital technologies, the MXL Studio 1 features a built-in headphone jack for low latency monitoring and clear audio playback for tight and accurate recordings. The low latency feature provides more accurate recording when doing voiceovers and internet recordings such as podcasts. The MXL Studio 1 USB microphone also include a 2-micron diaphragm capsule, 16-bit audio resolution, 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sampling rate, and 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response.
Features and Specifications
- Quality sample rate converter
- Completely plug and play for both PC and Mac
- No special drivers required
- Includes a 1/8-inch headphone jack for low latency monitoring
- No mixers, preamps or other expensive studio gear required
- Comes with carrying case, desktop microphone stand/adapter, 10′ USB cable
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 20kHz
- Sampling rate: 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- 16-bit delta sigma A/D converter with THD+N – 0.01%
What’s in the Box
Studio 1 mic, hard plastic carrying case, desktop microphone stand/adapter, 10-foot USB cable, user manual, and application guide to get the most from your recordings.
A Little Background Information
MXL condenser microphones use what is known as a cardioid pickup pattern, which is more sensitive to sound waves arriving at the front of the microphone as opposed to those arriving from the sides or rear. Unlike other MXL® models, this microphone benefits from being a USB (Universal Serial Bus) device–meaning this is a plug and play microphone that will interface with Windows and Macintosh computers without the need for any special drivers. As a USB device, it carries the added benefit of not requiring an external microphone preamp, as is the case with most condenser microphones.
Unlike microphones designed for live performance or lesser dynamic model microphones, this instrument requires careful handling.
List Price: $ 129.95