Category: Personal Finance Software
Mint QuickView is a companion app to Mint.com that gives you an up-to-date snapshot of your finances–right on your Macintosh desktop. It’s easier than ever to see where your money is going and stay on top of your finances.
Retina display ready.
– Badge notification. Instantly know when you have a new transaction or account alert.
– Monitor cash flow. See how much you have left to spend.
– No login required. Quick access to your financial information.
– Easy-to-understand graphs. Get a clear picture of your spending and net income.
– Passcode protected. Your information is safe and secure.
– Automatic syncing. Mint QuickView syncs with Mint.com on the web and Mint for mobile, across all devices.
NEW TO MINT?
Mint.com allows you to track, budget, and manage your money all in one place, so you can see where you’re spending and where you can save. Sign up and add your bank, credit, loan and retirement accounts. Mint automatically pulls in and categorizes your transactions for you. It’s safe, secure, and easy to keep your personal finances organized. Stay on top of your money on the go with our free mobile apps for iPad, iPhone, and Android. Sign up at www.mint.com.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/