If you’re seeking MCDST certification, here’s the book you need to prepare for Exam 70-271, Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft XP Operating System, and Exam 70-272, Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System. This revised and updated Deluxe Edition features over 200 pages of new content-including the very latest updates to the exams as well as case studies-and provides complete instruction to meet the exacting requirements of each exam. Prepare for your certification and career with this two-in-one, value-packed guide.
Inside you’ll find:
- Practical information on how to analyze problems and provide support to end users
- Hundreds of challenging review questions
- Bonus CD loaded with exam prep software, four bonus exams, Sybex test engine, and 300 electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Installing a Windows Desktop Operating System
- Managing and Troubleshooting Access to Resources
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Drivers
- Configuring and Troubleshooting the Desktop and User Environments
- Troubleshooting Network Protocols and Services
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Applications
- Resolving Issues Related to Usability
- Resolving Issues Related to Application Customization
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Connectivity for Applications
- Configuring Application Security
SYBEX TEST ENGINE: Test your knowledge with advanced testing software. Includes all chapter review questions plus bonus exams.
ELECTRONIC FLASHCARDS: Reinforce your understanding with flashcards that can run on your PC, Pocket PC, or Palm device.
Also on the CD you’ll find the entire book in searchable and printable PDF. Study anywhere, any time, and approach the exam with confidence.
Visit www.sybex.com for all of your Microsoft certification needs
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
List Price: $ 59.99