Category: Digital Photo Tools
License: Free to try
i2k Quickage automatically creates high quality panoramas and montages from any set of digital images. Featuring our proprietary i2k image registration & recognition technology, i2k Quickage can quickly and easily stitch together photos that were taken by hand without the use of a tripod. The software also removes color differences between pictures; supports HDR stitching; corrects for lens-induced distortions; and automatically crops images. i2k Quickage is so reliable and robust that it works as well with mobile phone cameras as it does with high end digital SLRs. In fact, the resulting panoramas and montages appear to be non-stitched images taken in one shot.
What’s new in this version:
- Better intelligence in multi-image registration.
- Fixed a few issues in the blending process
- A number of performance improvements.
- Reduced memory consumption on 32bit platforms.
- Fixed potential deadlock in multi-threaded seam selection
- Fixed TIFF reading