Category: Specialized Tools
License: Free to try
Publisher: JCA Solutions
With its easy to use wizard interface, Simple SCORM Packager (SSP) allows you to package a existing course into a SCORM compliant package in a matter of minutes. A new feature in SSP is its support for multiple SCO packages. This means that you are now able to create a SCORM package that contains multiple modules or topics within a single SCORM package. How it works: The Simple SCORM Packager (SSP) creates your metadata and manifest files. Then, it zips these files with your course content. The resulting package can then be loaded into your Learning Management System (LMS) and students can take the course. The Simple SCORM Packager (SSP) includes all files necessary to make your content SCORM conformant and creates packages to run on any SCORM conformant LMS.
What’s new in this version:
- SCORM 1.2 and 2004 (2nd, 3rd, 4th Editions) conformant
- NEW: Simple SCORM Packager allows you to create single and multiple SCO packages.
- NEW: Pass data into your course through SSP’s support for Passing Score, Time LImit Action, Data From LMS and Parameters.
- Create content aggregation and resource packages
- Supports SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 2nd Edition, SCORM 2004 3rd Edition, and SCORM 2004 4th Edition.
- Choose between ZIP and non-ZIP fo… See all new features