Category: Personal Finance Software
License: Free to try
Publisher: Scimonoce Software
SEE Finance is a comprehensive personal finance manager featuring investment tracking and direct account downloads. With SEE Finance, you can download account information directly from hundreds of financial institutions and import data from tens of thousands of others. You can keep track of all your financial accounts including banking, credit card, loan, asset, liability, income and investment accounts and you can track and monitor individual investments. Other features include: investment tracking and monitoring (stocks, bonds, options and more), scheduled recurring transactions, import OFX, QFX, CSV, and QIF files, export CSV, TXF, and QIF files, transaction filters, budget monitoring, in-depth reporting and multiple currency support.
What’s new in this version:
- Ready for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Added a “Net Worth” formatting option for balance reports.
- Added “Create Balance Adjustment Transaction…” feature.
- Transaction Filters can now be based on the account or transaction amount.
- Added an option to export loan schedules to PDF and CSV files.
- Updated available currencies (all active ISO 4217 currencies).
- Many other enhancements and bug fixes.