Category: Brainstorming and Mind-Mapping Software
License: Free to try
Publisher: Takashi T. Hamada
NeO is a powerful outliner built for MacOS X. Using NeO, you can efficiently manage and organize pieces of information. NeO supports basic outliner facilities, such as creating, moving, sorting, grouping, combining and gathering items. And the useful facilities help you manage and organize information.
What’s new in this version:
- [Added] Recompiled with Developer ID.
- [Fixed] Fixed a possible problem that causes CPU hogging on MacOS X 10.6.
- [Fixed] Style sheets won’t be applied after splitting item into child/parent’s sibling.
- [Fixed] Document view won’t update after dragging and dropping a file from the Finder.
- [Fixed] A pointer indicating the destination for dragging & dropping files from the Finder remains after dropping the files on the editing text.
- [Fixed] … See all new features