Category: Arcade Games
Boxer plays all the MS-DOS games of your misspent youth, right here on your Mac.There’s no clots of configuration and baffling DOS commands between you and your fun: just drag-drop your games onto Boxer, and you’ll be playing in minutes. Boxer takes your CDs, floppies and bootleg game copies and wraps them into app-style gameboxes you just click to play. They’re self-contained so you can back them up or share them with friends. No mess, no fuss.If your nostalgia demands more, then decorate your games with gorgeous icons and admire your collection from your very own Finder games shelf. Boxer is powered by DOSBox’s robust DOS emulation, which means it’ll play almost any DOS game you throw at it.
What’s new in this version:
- Developer-signed for OS X 10.8’s Gatekeeper.
- Improved configurations for Battlespire, Blood and Alien Incident.
- Fixed The 7th Guest being incorrectly detected as playing MT-32 music when set up for General MIDI.
- Improved mouse-locking to unlock properly when activating ExposÃ© or the Cmd+Tab app switcher, and to prevent locking over the menu or dock when in fullscreen.
- Fixed extra drives appearing in drives list when running a duplicated gamebox.
Watch Federico Delbonis – Bastian Knittel Live July 15, 2012
Josh Osho Lyrics – Homeboy
Auryn Lyrics – Don\’t Give Up My Game
Download Super Ox Wars on IP
The Ben Taylor Band Lyrics – Last Night When We Were Young