- Integrates essential IT management capabilities in an accessible interface designed for first-time users; streamlines your workflow while reducing support costs, improving system management, and increasing security
- Easily install or copy software across a network of Mac computers, including remote systems; ensure all systems are running the most current version of Mac OS X or running the same applications, fonts, and templates
- Perform detailed searches on all your Mac OS X systems; quickly generate comprehensive user histories and application usage reports, as well as hardware and software inventories about servers, desktop systems, and portable computers
- Perform administration tasks from the comfort of your own office: configure systems, run applications, empty the Trash, log out current users, set the startup disk, and lock screens–from anywhere on the network
- Observe or control any number of remote Mac or Virtual Network Computing (VNC)�enabled computers
Apple Remote Desktop is the best way to manage the Mac computers on your network. Distribute software, provide real-time online help to end users, create detailed software and hardware reports, and automate routine management tasks ¿ all without leaving your desk. Featuring Automator actions, Remote Spotlight search, and a new Dashboard widget, Apple Remote Desktop makes your job easier than ever.
Desktop management made easy.
Apple Remote Desktop 3 is a suite of integrated desktop management tools that facilitate a wide range of IT tasks. Using a single affordable product, you can distribute software, control and configure computers, offer live online help and training, run detailed reports, and implement security policies. Because Apple Remote Desktop allows you to work remotely and efficiently, you can accomplish more in less time—without ever needing to leave your desk and often without interrupting your users.
List Price: $ 499.00