Category: Photoshop Plugins & Filters
License: Free to try
AKVIS Refocus improves sharpness of out of focus images. The program can process the entire photo or bring into focus only the selected part to make the subject stand out against the background.
Even if a photo looks sharp enough, there is always room for improvement. To create a special effect and draw attention to certain details, you can use selective focus.
In digital photography the selective focus technique is used to shoot portraits, macro and close-up photographs. For this purpose, one switches to aperture mode and adjusts the settings till the subject is in focus.
What’s new in this version:
- Added support for RAW and DNG files.
- Added new ready-to-use Presets.
- Added the list of Recent Files which is visible by right mouse clicking on the Open Image button (to the Standalone version).
- Added the possibility to use OS File dialog to load/save files (to the Standalone version).
- Added the new color scheme of the Hints Panel.
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X Lion.
- Fixed minor bugs, etc.