- Controls USB 4 ports via user friendly application software. Monitors USB devices status via application software
- Matrix USB ports sharing connection by multi-users. Live device status monitoring via both application software or web browser
- Manages printing jobs by printer name instead of IP address. Embedded USB 2.0 host controller and transceiver, totally compliance with USB 1.1 / USB 2. (Hi-Speed) specification.
- Embedded Ethernet 802.3/3u transceiver, compliant with 1000BASE-TX, 100BASE-TX and 10BASE-T PMD level standards. Supports DHCP, configures IP Address automatically. Supports LED indicators for USB devices connected and power-on. Comply with Windows XP / VISTA / 7. Supports printer server function through intranet.
- The Gigabit Network USB HUB is based on a high-performance processor allowing you to share 4 USB devices among users on your network no matter what USB device is connected with either a hard wire or on a wireless router. It features four high-speed USB 2.0 ports for simultaneous connections on a LAN. It can support USB devices including multi-function printers, scanners, hard drives and flash media readers. Installation and operation is quick and easy via a user friendly application software utility.
4 Port Gigabit Network USB 2.0 Server Hub w/ Power Adapter